Primera LX400 Color Label & Barcode Printer -74261 [Discontinued]
Primera LX400 Color Label & Barcode Printer -74261
The Primera LX400 color label printer allows you to quickly print imaginative, high resolution product labels straight from the desktop. Whether you need to print one label for a special order or hundreds for your latest batch of products, the Primera LX400 is up to the task.
What's so special about the Primera LX400 color label printer? For starters, it prints full color product labels in crystal clear resolutions of up to 4800 dpi. The label quality is simply astounding for a desktop printer. It's also easy to use and fast. The Primera LX400 comes with intuitive label design software, allowing you to create eye-catching labels complete with text, graphics, photos, and barcodes.
Best of all, you can print your product labels on demand in quantities that make sense for you. There's no need to order more labels than you can possibly use or wait several weeks for the local printing company to deliver them when you have a Primera LX400. Blank label rolls for the Primera LX400 are plentiful with numerous sizes, shapes, and label materials available. Optimedia Labs can also create custom blank Primera LX400 labels if standard labels do not meet your needs.
Primera LX400 Printer, Ink Cartridges and Label Pricing Primera LX400 Color Ink Cartridges
LX400 Label Pricing
Primera LX400 Matte Labels (Paper)
Primera LX400 High Gloss Labels (Paper)
The Primera LX400 color labeling system is perfect for labeling the following types of products:
- Bottled products – Add eye-catching labels, branding, and product information quickly and easily to wine and beer bottles, water bottles, oil olive bottles, syrup, and other bottled products with the Primera LX40
- Food and products – Use the Primera LX400 to print high quality labels for baked goods, canned foods, honey, jam, sauces, gourmet foods, produce, dessert, pies, nuts, candies and confectionaries, fudge, and organic food products.
- Dry goods – Pasta, coffee beans, tea, and other dry goods look their best when labeled with a high resolution Primera LX400 product label.
- Gifts and accessories – Use the Primera LX400 color label printer to print stunning labels for upscale gifts and accessories such as handcrafted candles and soaps, stationary, and gift baskets. Since you can edit and print one label at a time, the Primera LX400 lends itself to creating personalized labels.
- Cosmetics and personal care products – When stocked with water- and oil-resistant polypropylene label stock, the Primera LX400 color label printer prints gorgeous labels that can withstand the rigors of daily product use.
- Vitamins and supplements – Create visually appealing product labels for vitamins, supplements, nutraceuticals, and similar products with the Primera LX400 color label printer.
- Essential oils and aromatherapy products – Optimedia Labs carries special essential oil product labels created specifically for use with the Primera LX400 color label printer. These labels are highly oil resistant and properly sized for small bottles.
- Stickers and badges – Many organizations use the Primera LX400 color label to print stickers and name badges.
Use the Primera LX400 Color Label Printer to:
- Print high resolution product labels, stickers, and name badges on demand
- Print customized labels
- Cut your commercial printing costs
- Reduce label waste
- Bring product labeling in-house
The Primera LX400 color label is an affordable product labeling solution that comes with label design software, a color ink cartridge, and a starter roll of blank labels.
What is in the box?
Primera LX400 Color Label Printers include one dye-based color ink cartridge, BarTenderl SE Primera Edition label design software, printer drivers for Windows and Mac OS, starter roll of 4" x 3" Tuff-Coat High-Gloss Inkjet Label Stock, USB 2.0 cable and instructions. Requires an available USB 2.0 port.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.